Private instruction enables you to delve deep into the practice and ensures safety through close attention and proper alignment. One-on-one, you can have all your questions answered and progress through a directed program to accomplish your goals.
“Ali is a masterful yoga teacher. She set exactly the right pace for my lesson, knew exactly how far to push me, and suggested exactly the right adjustments for each exercise. She does a wonderful job balancing both the stretching aspects in yoga and proper breathing. She is very professional, and clearly cares that her students learn yoga the right way while enjoying it too. The lesson with her was really terrific! I look forward to continuing to learn from her.” – Bharat A.
- Choose your package
- Have your pre-practice consultation: identify your goals and intention
- Ali designs a series of postures and exercises according to your objectives, and consistently adapts the program to fit their progress.
- Receive lesson follows ups with at-home exercises to work on and written feedback when applicable.
- Each session builds off the previous one, integrating yoga philosophy and insight so that you may advance while gaining a fundamental understanding of how and why yoga works.
Receive one-on-one coaching at your home or rent space at Karma Yoga Studio, 1120 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA.
Packages: Book by single-session, or save on a package of 10 sessions
Get started today! You may contact Ali at (781)248-2219, firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out an interest form and have her get back to you.
50+ and Thriving
- Get or stay active
- Improve balance
- Nurture joints
- Facilitate the mind-body connection
- Slow the aging process
- Adopt a positive lifestyle change
- Practice self-care and personal growth
- Provide optimal care for yourself and your baby
- Stay fit and healthy throughout pregnancy
- Prepare for and recover from birth
- Prevent abdominal separation
- Cultivate a strong bond with your baby
- Learn and practice yoga techniques to complement the physical, psychological, and hormonal shifts in each trimester
- Experience an interesting and active (not boring) practice
- Complement sport
- Surpass the competition
- Increase range of motion
- Decrease recovery time
- Improve breathing
- Runners, climbers, bikers, swimmers, sports, and more
Zero to Yogi (in one month or more)
- Take group classes with confidence
- Create at-home personal practice
- Training in one session or relief in multiple:
- Low-back pain recovery
- Upper back pain recovery
- Recover from injury
- Experience pain relief
- Change lifestyle
- Increase energy and vitality
- Make every day actions easy